tisdag 27 december 2011

Christmas times


Hope you had a lovely christmas! I know I did! Me and my flatmate had a huge swedish christmas lunch/dinner. We ate for almost three hours and it was sooo good. We where on skype with our familys and my flatmates mom sang "snapsvisor" (a swedish spirit drink that you have during christmas and a tradition called midsummer) while I and her did snaps. Then Diego came over and we treated him witch swedish food. Kaviar, meatballs, snaps, our homemade beatsallad.. yes you name it. After that we went to our friend Audreys house and had alot of good christmas sweets, even some nudles. Later on we went to Belushi´s and celebrated our last couple of christmas hours there. When the clock struck over twelve all english, australian and other people who celebrate christmas the 25:th to shout "Merry Christmas yall" to one another. It was a nice time.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar