torsdag 29 december 2011

Long morning

                        

Woke up at ten but didn´t get out of bed until noon. Since then have I listened to a whole bunch of music, skyped with Helena who´s coming back tomorrow, cooked me an omelett, started the washermachine and am now about to make me a hot cup of coco. My flatmate Louise has her two friends over from sweden for a week. They are now out doing London. I start work at six and before that my planes are to do a yoga pass and skype with my mum. Yesterday I was at westfield checking out the sale and I could have gone crazy at COS but I didn´t, lucky enough. I will show you what I bought! Tomorrow will I go to central for some more sale checkout and I will also stop by brick lane in hunt for some good vintage shopping. I remember bou at my job told me about the best vintage place to go in London but I can´t really remember. So brick lane it is, cause I know I´ll find some good things there too.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar