tisdag 22 november 2011

Last night

Okey guys. Yesterday was unbelieveble! Im speachleass. Well, we went to see the Apache Relay wich we did. Before the show the band hangs around at the pub and the basist player also known as singer in the band comes up to me talking a bit and asking if we are here for the show. To make it short I have to say that to find a nicer guy you have to look. The gig was amazing! With Bella Spinks and Amber States playing before wich did it even more amazing. The guys in Amber States also they are increadible nice! As they are playing who do you think arrives? Benjamin Lovett himself, my loverboy. And later on Country Winston too. It was a too good night to be true. So I had to talk to him. I went up to him after the gig and suprisingly not he was amazingly nice too. The drumplayer in Apache Relay stood next to us and Ben tried to put the focus on him because it was kind of like their night so we talk about the gig and all about everything. It was kind of surreal. I´ve always said that I was gonna meet these people when being in London, especially Ben. To be corny, faith? I might sound a bit fan crazy but what the hell. Well, here you go! Some really good music and some good looking guys. We might go see them this wednesday again when they are playing at The Wilmingtong Arms. See you there?



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar