torsdag 17 november 2011

What you will discover

Today I was suppose to check in the stores and to buy trainers. But that didn´t go through. Instead I stuck in Chiswick after my job and walk around. Eating lunch in the park with autumn light and leaves covering the ground everywhere. I actully started to freeze and had to out on my gloves. I like it and feel that it is time to be really cold. Then I also went to check my broken camera and the guy in store told me it would cost 70 pounds to fix it. Like 750 swedish kr, so it´s almost better to buy a new one. A better one, hehe! On the way back I crossed all the charity shops and went in to one of The Cancer Researchs stores. Omg! It was so good! Chiswick has really good charity shops and when I spoked about this with my manager she told me that people in Chiswick wants to get rid of their stuff and gives to charity. You can find aloooot of labels in the stores! Big like! To really good prices.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar