onsdag 30 november 2011

Update

Hola! How about a big update? Well, sounds good. This week I´ve been working everyday and will do for the rest of the week. Tomorrow is it a cusomer event at White Stuff, the store Im working in, and I am supposed to bake a cake. Haven´t gotten that far yet but will get there. Like tomorrow before work. The only big problem is that english people dosen´t really have any bakingingridiens. Instead they have "ready to bake cake powder" wich you only mix with oil and some water then voila here´s youre cake. Anyway, Im gonna try to make a original kladcake. Like a typical swedish cake.

It´s only a week left before I go home and also only a week before my birthday! It´s kind of wierd to think about that this is my last days as a teenager. I was suppose to work at the store that day but now I saw that they changed it so Im free. That´s nice of em, but I have nothing to do on the day anyway because my flatmates are at school and wont come home before later. Then we´re going to do something fun! I might aswell work at the pub at the day. It´s gonna be great coming home. Hugging my littlebrother non-stop, eating alot of crazy good food, doing all christmasy stuff and Im also gonna dig me down in the sofa and get stuck there for a looong while. There will be christmas light everywhere, in all the windows and my street will be full of lights hanging in the trees and outside houses. I am also going to cuggle down next to the fireplace with a really nice cup of tea or some glögg (don´t now the translation for that but it´s a scandinavian drink that we have during christmas). Can´t wait to get home!

The pub is going all better actually. I can soon oficially call myself a bartender. It was really nice working this weekend when one of the managers wasn´t there, the cranky one. Well well, this week is my friends coming visiting me at the pub when Im working, seeing me bartending. Im looking forward to it. There is a big houseparty this saturday that I had looked forward going to but now Im working saturday night so I´ll miss it. If I don´t drop by late in hope for a afterparty. Well see about that...

I will also start studying in january. I am gonna go a eveningcourse at London school of fashion. I haven´t really decided if I will shoot for the one year dilploma or not. But am thinking that I might start with just a single course to see if this is something I should aim for and if it´s a good school. It will be very exiting and I am kind of thrilled about it. AND OH, almost forgot! We are going to pineapple dancestudios in the upcoming days to take some classes. It´s gonna be SOOO much fun! Really CAN`T wait! I am actually thinking about getting a membership there, it wasn´t as expencive as I thought at all. For example my co-worker Tanya told me a dailycard only costs like three pounds wich is a bargain. So yes, I am gonna hang A-LOT at pineapple dance studios upcoming. See you there?

(And the picture is on me, from one of the first days we arrived. At the hostel belushi in their pub.)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar